currently inspired by:
Happy New Year everyone! This past year has brought more adventure than I could have imagined and for that I am thankful. While I am sad to see 2014 leave, I am excited to see what 2015 has in store for me. This past week I went took a trip down the golden coast. California is beautiful and I am so appreciative to have grown up in such a prosperous state. This trip brought me some inspiration and I am ready to create.
- playing dress up with the cutest babes around.
- walks along the beach.
- exploring the hippest spots in Santa Monica and Brentwood.
- looking at paintings.
- eating delicious (vegetarian) food.
- catching up with family.
- trying shaved cream for the first time.
- going to the Venice Canals at sunset.
Inspiration is everywhere, and I am so grateful I live a life that allows me to be inspired. I plan on spending the remainder of my break painting, sketching, reading, and looking for summer internships.
Until next time,